Friday, May 4, 2012

Beginnings in the end

This week has been full of endings, goodbyes, and lasts. Generally I avoid all of the sad, tearful goodbyes and endings as I've mentioned before. I packed up my room this week, leaving Agnes for a long time; I turned in all my final papers; I said goodbye to a lot of really great friends. But like I said last week, all of these partings and endings make for really good greetings and beginnings. This week I also started the process to get my student visa, I made arrangements for a phone while I'm in France, and I received my flight itinerary for France.


I've had a really great year, and another really exciting year ahead. So instead of just telling you about it, how about a little photo flashback?
 A surprise visit home this fall. Casey and I are working on some serious business; applying a tattoo to her leg.
 I'm in the Black Ring Mafia! Awesome!
 And Kerry is in it too!
And packing up the dorm room. Still can't believe I did it in about 24 hours.

So this is a little taste of what my awesome year has been like. Next year is going to be even greater, and I can't wait for it to start!

I plan to update each week, but I'd love your input. What do you all want to hear about? Leave me some comments, it's quick and virtually painless!

No comments:

Post a Comment